Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The trouble with ballpoint pens


Well as it says above, the trouble with ballpoint pens is ink blots or boogers. It never fails, I'm going along fine hatching and cross-hatching and boom! a big glob of ink. Price you pay... I need to learn to draw with a more sophisticated pen I guess.

I'm not really obsessed with tools, I really did find this in the couch cushions when I sat down. I was going to draw Carsen's beat up Converse but they seemed like such a monumental task to start so late at night, so...

I prepared a small canvas for a painting tonight. Was going to get started but the paint took longer to dry than I anticipated, so it will have to wait. Aspen leaves. LOVE, love, love them.

So, that's my only offering this week. Tomorrow's Thursday and then it's all downhill from there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment