Monday, November 19, 2012

Nearing This Semester's Finish Line



I'm trying to organize this semester's work and choose a few pieces to use in my for my application to stay in the art program. It has to be submitted next week and I realize I'm a little nervous. Partly because I don't have a lot of work that I really love or that particularly feels like me. Also I haven't been very good about photographing all along. I'll have to dig everything out this week and shoot pictures. Here's what I have so far:


Charcoal still life



The dreaded self portrait. As you can see I drew my old friend my to-do list weighing down on me.

And the collages:




Don't ask me. I don't understand collage. I never know what I'm doing.


I'm really behind when it comes to photographing prints, in fact I've photographed none. Nope, none. Nada. So... each class requires a cd of images of all your work throughout the semester. Not only am I behind in making the work... Thought I would spend Thanksgiving break catching up, but time is filling up fast. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment