Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Something fishy...


Yes, yes, I know. Clever title. Just a quick goldfish sketch. Orange ballpoint and colored pencils. 

On an semi-related subject I would like to apologize for the poor quality of the photos. Please note that I am trying to get it together to get the sketchbooks scanned. Finally got the silly scanner to load on my computer but apparently something is still awry. The scans were acceptable but would not upload. Blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses. The term "technologically challenged" is perhaps overused but never when  describing me. Learning more about all that electrically-magical-mumbo-jumbo is also on the list of new year's resolutions. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't do any sort of outline for this? Just straight pen?

    These goldfish look better than any goldfish I've seen in real life.

    ReplyDelete