Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Why does technology have to be so frustrating?

     Why don't I update my blog? Every time I try to log onto this little blog, I can't find the pathway. I have to take a very circular route and use different emails and passwords than I use for my website, which I also have a hard time logging onto. I get too frustrated. Usually I just don't have time to mess with it. What's a girl in the 21st century to do? Not blog...? So if I ever find my way here I load too many pix for anyone to look at. Hey I never know if I'll find my way back!

     I am taking an online sketchbook class, and have been trying to be better about daily drawing. Still not in the sketchbook everyday, but considering I make LOTS of art everyday in class, this few little pages represent a LOT of extra time.

Here are last week's offerings:






And from the last few days:





I do feel like I've gotten out of the habit of drawing. My first instinct is to pick up a paintbrush. That's a good thing too considering I want to paint for the rest of my life! Have a great rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment