Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Painted Ladies



Fall semester is over but there is always more work to do on paintings. Even when you have a stomach bug. I needed to do touchups on these three but felt so worn out after a weekend of lying on the sofa watching organization videos on youtube that I couldn't even summon the strength to get out the easel. I just lined 'em up on the ground and plopped down in front of them. It's really only a matter of time before I have a major paint-spill incident. On the carpet. On the blinds. Somewhere.


Excluding the one on my lap in the photo above all these paintings are of hydrangeas. I'll admit I took a little license with the coloring but retained the general idea and the lovely crowded shape of this amazing flower. I showed one in the last post, but I'll post it again with her sisters.





No comments:

Post a Comment